MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Sunday, October 25, 2009
0 comments @ 10:22 PM

Alright! Now, we're left with 8 hours?
Hmm, was lying on my bed, lazying around.
HAHA! sometimes I tend to sleep a lot.
Hmm, BB ! Are you awake yet ?
Never call and remind me of bringing something huh.
Think you're tired. So, I'll let you off.

Hmm, Yesterday we went to catch a movie at Tiong Bahru Plaza, "The sister's keeper".
I tell you, d two girls beside me, were sniffing and wiping away their tears for d whole film I suppose.
But, it's a nice film.

After don't know how many donkeys weeks and days, finally can watch this film with b. If not, even if we went to come back from Japan, she definitely complain about it. LUCKY~

Uh, everything's packed and ready. Thanks Jie for d insurance yea. =)
Naughty Tristan! You woke me up! hahaha. (actually it's b who woke me up.)
Yesterday so high huh? been singing and talking~ not bad.
I think one day I'll get to understand babies' language. Not joking.

After d movie, I walked so fast to d toilet to end my torture. Then we went to d pasar malam opposite to get d steamed cakes. And Vicky got 12 ! haha. Saw Johnson afterwards, at d bus stop.
He don't recognize me. Yea, I saw you one day in bus 33. I was wearing d same shirt when I saw you yesterday.

Hmm, Alright, nothing to write anymore. I don't wanna use my head too much. Gotta rest and charge up for d next day!

Don't know if I'm able to sleep in d plane. Damn.
Hopefully so.

Okay! Will get some pictures updated here as soon as we returned.

BYEEEEEEEEEE

Take care for those who can't take care of yourselves.
Good night for those who can't sleep well.




Strawberry


Disclaimers

I, Elizabeth is the one who runs this site. Whatever I've written down here, is generally for myself & my friends to read. If you have any type of objections towards anything that I've said or put in this site, please kindly leave this site. I don't need any unnecessary and nonsensical comment from you. And, if you need a favour from me, please watch the way you speak! :)


I, Frederick is the one who runs this site. Whatever I've written down here, is generally for myself & my friends to read. If you have any type of objections towards anything that I've said or put in this site, please kindly leave this site. I don't need any unnecessary and nonsensical comment from you. And, if you need a favour from me, please watch the way you speak! =)

Profile


Elizabeth Rankine

Elizabeth's Facebook
Elizabeth's Friendster



Frederick Seah Jie Quang

Frederick's Facebook
Frederick's Friendster

Links


Class(5N2)

Aaron
Anita
Gary(boss)
JunJie
Calvin & Weiqi
Hui Ru
Johnson
Hazril
Sarah
Dina



Tagboard