MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Wednesday, November 18, 2009
0 comments @ 1:36 AM

Her family is going over to philippines for 1 month!
OMG~!
During this 1month, I've gotta go over and accompany her as much as possible.

Hmm, actually thought of joining them as well. But then I gotta work and then since she said that there's nothing to play over there, so, we decided to stay here instead.

Wa, that chalet for Nov, is crazy! Theodore was so drunk that he came out with some scissors while we're playing "Rock and Paper Game"

D game goes this way, when it's your turn, you've to show either your full palm(stone) or fist(paper) and shout out.

Now this is d tricky part, as d game gets faster, the chances d mistakes is being made is higher.
And for those who are drunk, makes mistakes over and over again, just like Theodore.

Another candidate of drunks-list will be Aaron Ng, who fell asleep halfway and that he couldn't continue with d game.

And you know what?
Halfway our sleep, we heard one guy in d toilet vomiting so loudly that it woke quite a few people up. Although I just tried to sleep anyway, I was awaken by it. Damnit, Aaron.
You vomited on my FBT shorts ! I was supposed to use it d next day. My poor mother have to wash d toilet while everyone is sleeping.

On d same night, before everyone was drunk or unconscious, we were having a barbecue downstairs our room. Think we bought too much food or shall we say? d other group didn't eat much.

D second day was not bad, went to Wild Wild Wet, had a great day there, shocked Theodore with d Slide, took off Nandha's pants in d pool. Now you know who's d kings huh Nandha? Never try to take off our pants ever when you don't have any backups. =)

After d Wild Wild Wet, we went back to d chalet and get changed, rested for awhile then headed to d movie, Poker King.
Not a bad show, quite funny. And till now, I remember a phrase, "看你穿黑色的bra, 我请你吃一块哈密瓜".

haha, only remembered this phrase out of all. XD

Second night was not that fun already since that Aaron and Calvin left d chalet. D other friends never turn up. Fuck you Endrita and Zewen.
Forgot to remind Wee, Sorry bout that yea.

Second night, there's only Eugene left to accompany us.

D next morning, my mother went to buy a small Mahjong table as well as d Mahjong.
So we had Mahjong for d whole day till evening, we left d chalet.
We wasted one night, but it's alright.

Back home, Packed my wardrobe. Wa, when is d last time I packed it ?
Never mind, there's no difference. So had it done and sleep.

That's all for d chalet as I'm lazy to recall and write it down here.

BYE~~~

Next episode: D 1 month spent without her family.

Strawberry


Disclaimers

I, Elizabeth is the one who runs this site. Whatever I've written down here, is generally for myself & my friends to read. If you have any type of objections towards anything that I've said or put in this site, please kindly leave this site. I don't need any unnecessary and nonsensical comment from you. And, if you need a favour from me, please watch the way you speak! :)


I, Frederick is the one who runs this site. Whatever I've written down here, is generally for myself & my friends to read. If you have any type of objections towards anything that I've said or put in this site, please kindly leave this site. I don't need any unnecessary and nonsensical comment from you. And, if you need a favour from me, please watch the way you speak! =)

Profile


Elizabeth Rankine

Elizabeth's Facebook
Elizabeth's Friendster



Frederick Seah Jie Quang

Frederick's Facebook
Frederick's Friendster

Links


Class(5N2)

Aaron
Anita
Gary(boss)
JunJie
Calvin & Weiqi
Hui Ru
Johnson
Hazril
Sarah
Dina



Tagboard